Superior Wimborne WEEE Recycling
When it comes to WEEE Recycling Wimborne, it always pays to make sure you are using the finest team available in the market. In this respect, you’ll be glad to hear that our team has made the choice easy for you by narrowing down the logical choices to just one, FDS Waste Services.
There are many rules and regulations surrounding WEEE recycling in Wimborne, including the Environmental Protection Act 1990 – Part II. This outlines some of the constraints that surround potentially hazardous chemicals and materials used in electrical devices, such as fridges.
Under Waste Management Licencing Regulations 1994 (as amended) Regulations 17 & 18 and Schedule 3, our team is able to collect and store up to 80 cubic metres of waste. This is at one time, but further waste can be collected for WEEE recycling Wimborne at later dates after the original load is recycled or recovered elsewhere.
There are many items that come under the remit of WEEE recycling, including:
- Large And Small Household Appliances
- It And Telecommunication Equipment
- Consumer Equipment Such As; TVs, Videos, Hi-Fi
- Lighting, Electrical And Electronic Tools (Except Large Stationary Industrial Tools)
- Toys, Leisure And Sports Equipment
- Medical Devices (These Are Exempt From The WEEE Recycling And Recovery Targets)
Whether you only need a few items recovering or a bulk load for transport, we are the team you need for Wimborne WEEE recycling.